We have property with a home and a Rv storage business, county laws is it is not zoned for that business what type of lawyer do we need to represent

Asked on Sep 29th, 2015 on Zoning, Planning and Land Use - California
More details to this question:
Answered on Sep 30th, 2015 at 6:55 AM
You will need a real estate attorney to check the zoning and relevant development codes to determine your rights.
Report Abuse

Ask a Lawyer

Lawyers from our extensive network are ready to answer your question.

0 out of 150 characters