My neighbors fence is on my property and she won't move it. What kind of lawyer would handle this in court for me?

Asked on Jun 05th, 2017 on Zoning, Planning and Land Use - Tennessee
More details to this question:
Report Abuse
Answered on Jun 05th, 2017 at 1:19 PM
Any lawyer in civil litigation or real property.

If you would like to contact me personally by either phone or email, you may do so as follows: Patrick Johnson, Johnson, Scruggs & Barfield, 95 White Bridge Road, S. 508, Nashville, Tennessee, 37205, email:; Cell: 615-646-9417; Office: 615-352-8326

Report Abuse

Ask a Lawyer

Lawyers from our extensive network are ready to answer your question.

0 out of 150 characters