Any Lawyer With Experience dealing with Variances in City of Passaic

Asked on Jun 20th, 2017 on Zoning, Planning and Land Use - New Jersey
More details to this question:
Experience With Presenting and Passing Variance in City Of Passaic.
Report Abuse
Answered on Jun 25th, 2017 at 5:28 AM
You should call the board secretary and ask if there are any lawyers that appear before the board on a regular basis.  You probably want to hire someone that the board is familiar with, and has a certain level of trust and respect for.  If the board secretary won't tell you, often the minutes of the meeting can be found online and you can scan through and see the lawyers that are appearing before the board. 

Report Abuse

Ask a Lawyer

Lawyers from our extensive network are ready to answer your question.

0 out of 150 characters