Zoning Planning & Land Use


Get a Free Evaluation For Your Zoning, Planning And Land Use Case From a Local Attorney


Other Zoning, Planning and Land Use Topics

State *
* State is Required.

Zoning, Planning And Land Use Law Firms in Ashburn, VA  change location

Lawyers from our extensive network are ready to answer your question

Zoning, Planning And Land Use Questions

Filter by

If enough owners are upset you could get signatures for a recall election to overthrow the board and replace with candidates who will not approve the tower. The other option is to look into the contr ...Read more

You should probably look for a land use lawyer who can try to force the municipal government to do what is necessary and clean up the property.  Many times the municipality will cite a property f ...Read more

It's going to depend on what the lease says.  Review your lease on use of the property or warranty for a specific purpose.  Most likely, this is going to be the tenant's problem.

See more Zoning, Planning And Land Use Questions

Requirements for a Home Addition

Many of us love where we live.  We love our home, our yard, our location, our neighbors, etc.  However, over time, we can sometimes outgrow our house.  A house big enough for two may si ... Read more

What is Administrative Law?

Local, state and federal agencies govern many aspects of business and personal lifeWhether you plan to purchase property or operate a business, you face countless local, state and federal regulations ... Read more


    Anyone who has participated in a local zoning controversy—whether as a property owner desiring to alter the use of a parcel, a nearby property owner displeased with the propos ... Read more

Oil and Gas Hydrofracking Ban

October 12, 2012 Gas companies to appeal ruling allowing town’s one-year hydrofracking ban Two gas companies, who emerged unsuccessful from their initial contests in the New York c ... Read more

Drillers Hose Texas Landowners with Fast & Dirty Fracking

[caption id="attachment_61423" align="alignright" width="300" caption="iStockphoto/Thinkstock"][/caption]Hydraulic fracturing, or "fracking," – a method of oil and gas extraction – was already contr ... Read more

See more  (29 Blogs on Zoning, Planning And Land Use)